Daily activity and about Allie:

Allie is one of the few natural female authors in the world of TG fiction. She is most known for her stories Doll Case (with Toby Redone) and The Ultimate App. She is also the founder and creator of the Possession Obsession groups on Yahoo.

A bit about myself:

I am a nerd. Anyone who knows me, knows this. I love video games (XBOX ONE :D) and movies (violence, cheese, 80's horror, and intense violence and story) and the opera. I am a geek about Mass Effect (est. 2007, Dark Energy ending be damned) and Fallout (est. 2005, Interplay ruined the series with Tactics, Bethesda revived it) and am a student of Tarantino films, I mean, he writes the best female characters ever. I live in New Jersey with my husband and our 2 cats. I began capping after being inspired by Liz Biggin, and began writing after being inspired by Morpheus and Brad. Ultimate App is by far the work I am most proud of.

Oh, and I really slack off. Like, a lot.

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Collector


3 comments:

  1. Excellent! What to make comments. And to continue! Very Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!!! Wonderful use of a great pic :)

    ReplyDelete